- Security and privacy are always come first for Casino7. This section contains the most comprehensive data on the collection, use and protection of users' personal information.
Personal Data Collection
When registering a new account, each player provides personal information for authorization.
All user data is filled out in a personal profile: full name, day and year of birth, exact place of residence, mobile phone number and email address for communication.
What is the information used for?
- The collection of personal information about users is carried out with the aim of:
- confirmation of player's age of majority;
- opening access to the user for the full range of offered services;
- receiving resources to fulfill all obligations to users on the receiving side;
- high-speed notification of players about special offers and casino updates;
- reduce the probability of fraudulent transactions;
- Casino7 is guaranteed not to transfer personal information about users to third parties. This can be only possible if the casino (or its component) is transferred or sold.
Reliability of Personal Data Collection
The receiving party does not transfer the information in any case provided by the player Casino7 to state and other organizations. These conditions may be revised if reverse action is required by law. If desired, customers have the right not to receive letters, messages and calls by phone number or email. The player can edit personal data in his personal profile at any time. The online administration of Casino7 guarantees that all of the user's personal information will not be shared with government agencies or other organizations. Except where data transfer is required by law. We respect the right of our users to the confidentiality of the game process and give each gambler the right to refuse to receive Casino7 newsletters by e-mail or SMS. When such a need arises, a casino user can always add or correct his data in his personal profile Casino7.